2 warm gites in the heart of the Charente Maritime
The Maison Bleue, a building full of character, with its two gîtes, is situated between the towns of Mirambeau, Montendre and Jonzac: an ideal location for spending a pleasant holiday and discovering the riches of the Charente Maritime and Bordeaux regions, which are full of activities and tourist sites.
Between peaceful or rather active holidays, it’s up to you to compose your holidays: relaxation, visits, tasting or sports activities.
Presentation of the site
In old barns typically Charente, tastefully refurbished with all the necessary comfort, our gites have :
- Access to the swimming pool, to the landscaped garden, to the various games in the wooded garden
- Private terraces with barbecue.
You can also rent the two gites for your family reunions, holidays with friends, for a total capacity of 10 people.
The Charente Maritime
According to your desires, your centres of interest, you will be able to at less than one hour of road:
- Enjoy the beaches of Royan, St-Georges de Didonne,… taste seafood and oysters,
- Discover the typical architecture of Merchers (troglodyte), of La Rochelle (shopping street under its arcades),
- Stroll through the streets of the famous Charentais village of Talmont,
- Visit the fortified towns of Pons, Blaye or the remains of the Roman town of Saintes,
- Drive through the vineyards of Cognac and Pineau or the wine route of Bordeaux, Saint Emilion…
Our proximity to the beautiful fishing ports of the Gironde estuary will lead you to the famous Bordeaux hillsides (St Estèphe, Margaux, Pauillac,…)